Capture the classic look of the 1930s with the Kathryn collection's angular lines and molded edges. This one-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and compact elongated bowl for comfortable use, as well as a concealed trapway for sleek looks and simple cleaning. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This tank features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps low-profile bolt caps facilitate easier cleaning and enhance design.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Coordinates with other products in the Kathryn collection.
- Quiet-Close compact elongated seat closes quietly.
- Quick-Release functionality allows seat to be removed easily from toilet for convenient cleaning.