Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CABINET SIZE: 33" minimum custom cabinet with an inside support frame required for proper installation.
- INCLUDES CUTTING BOARD: Custom wood cutting board slides along built-in ledge, maximizing usable space to make the sink a workstation.
- KIT INCLUDES: SWUF13020WH sink, one LKCB1218HW cutting board, one LKOBG2715SS bottom grid, one LK99FC drain, and a LKCLKIT cleaning kit.