The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The new KOHLER Rite-Temp pressure-balance cartridge can be ordered separately or as a complete valve and cartridge kit (K-P8304).
- Project Pack: Supplied 6 per case.
- Includes pressure balance cartridge and mud guard.
- 5.0 gpm (18.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- One piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve body and trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Materials selected to resist attack from aggressive water conditions.