The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The Rite-Temp valve platform uses the latest pressure-balancing technology to provide anti-scald protection and temperature control for enhanced showering comfort. Once the valve is installed, select your finished trim and finish from KOHLER's comprehensive design portfolio. Should you decide to remodel in the future, simply change out your trim for the latest design without the need to change the valve installation.
- Project Pack: Supplied 12 per case.
- Includes valve body, pressure balance cartridge, rough-in guide, and mudguard.
- 1/2" Universal NPT & direct sweat inlets & outlets, with stops.
- Service stops supplied loose (not factory installed in valve body) - ready for making sweat connections to valve inlets.
- Service stops include integral check valves.
- 5.0 gpm (18.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- One piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Designed for use in standard, back-to-back and thin wall installations.
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.