See yourself in a better light. KOHLER Verdera lighted medicine cabinets deliver optimally bright, even and shadowless bathroom lighting that is exceptionally close to natural light. Pivoting side panels let you direct light exactly where you need it. Built-in electrical outlets and a pull-out magnifying mirror make daily grooming tasks easier than ever. Verdera lighted medicine cabinets coordinate with surrounds and side kits in the KOHLER Tailored vanity collection for a beautifully matched vanity set.
- Three-way adjustable slow-close door hinges with 110-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Internal LED light guides provide optimally bright bathroom vanity lighting for grooming tasks.
- Brightness at 2200 lumens ensures consistent lighting with no hot spots or dark spots. Produces 65 lumens per watt.
- Approx. 3000 Kelvin light appearance delivers a neutral light ideal for overall bathroom aesthetics as well as tasks.
- Minimum 90 CRI (color rendering index) lets you see yourself in the truest light for makeup application, grooming and skin care.
- Integrated LED bulbs have an estimated life expectancy of 59,000 hours.
- Compatible with wall-mount LED dimmers (not included), which allows you to control lighting from multiple locations in the space.
- Pivoting side panels allow you to direct light for specific tasks.
- Internal aluminum shelf has two electrical outlets for powering small devices such as toothbrushes and shavers.
- Two adjustable tempered-glass shelves offer additional bathroom storage.
- Installation with center door hinge on left.
- Anodized aluminum construction with a durable rust- and chip-resistant finish.