Turn my faucet on. Pour two cups. The Sensate smart faucet with voice-activated technology dispenses measured amounts of water at your spoken command. Just say the words to turn the water on, fill containers to a preset level or dispense a specific quantity. In addition to voice control, this touchless faucet includes a motion sensor that turns water on and off with a wave of your hand. Sensate provides two sprays to make daily kitchen tasks easier. The faucet works with the KOHLER Konnect app so you can monitor water usage and be notified of unusual flow.
- Voice control allows hands-free activation to turn the faucet on or off, pour specific amounts and fill preset measurements.*
- KOHLER Konnect pairs with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple Home Kit.**
- Innovative sensor monitors water usage and displays that information on the KOHLER Konnect app.
- Notification can be sent to your mobile device when unusual flow of water is detected.***
- 2.4 GHz password-protected Wi-Fi connection is required.
- Touchless on/off with a wave of your hand or an object.
- Response technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation.
- LED light indicates faucet is operational and ready to go.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace (requires nonswitched undercounter outlet).
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch between stream and Sweep spray.
- Single-hole installation.
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.