Wellworth toilets have been an American benchmark for style, innovation, and performance since 1936. This Wellworth high-efficiency toilet delivers significant water savings with a 1.28-gallon flush setting that saves up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flush power. This model includes an insulated tank liner to help prevent condensation on the outside of the tank, and an elongated shape for extra comfort.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Insuliner tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Combination consists of K-4467-UR tank and the K-4198 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.