This Highline dual-flush toilet combines water savings with powerful flush performance. An innovative two-tone flush lever offers the choice of 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush; the dual-flush lever is located on the side of the tank like a traditional toilet, leaving the top free for storage. The high-efficiency 1.1-gallon flush reduces water use by more than 30 percent over the 1.6-gallon mode, which adds up to potential water savings of more than 4,000 gallons per toilet, per year.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comForte/li>
- ComForteeight feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Right-hand nested trip lever offers a choice of 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Combination consists of the K-4199 bowl and the K-4458-RA tank.
- Seat not included.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.