Wellworth toilets have been an American benchmark for style, innovation, and performance since 1936. Part of the Wellworth collection, this high-efficiency toilet provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flush power. This model includes an insulated tank liner to help prevent condensation on the outside of the tank.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Insuliner tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Combination consists of the K-4841-U tank and the K-4198 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.