An excellent value, the Adair toilet features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona. A slim tank and pared-down oval forms make this compact, high-efficiency toilet perfect for smaller spaces. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Cachet Quiet-Close closes quietly and quickly unlatches from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Vitreous china.
- Includes seat and cover.
- 11" (279 mm) x 7-3/4" (197 mm) water area.