Now you can see your water like never before. Powered by Phyn, KOHLER H2Wise+ protects your home from water damage by alerting you to leaks and allowing your water valve to be shut off remotely. H2Wise+ can also automatically turn water off in the event of a leak, saving you potential cleanup and renovation costs. By monitoring your household water usage, this device can help your family conserve water. H2Wise+ works with the KOHLER Konnect app to continuously monitor water pressure and provide real-time alerts, giving you peace of mind when you’re away.
- 24/7 monitoring of all water lines in your home—great for finding ways to conserve water.
- Fixed ultrasonic flow meter and high-definition pressure sensors analyze your home’s water usage and measure changes 240 times per second, quickly detecting leaks.
- KOHLER Konnect app sends real-time alerts to your phone if system detects changes in water pressure that signal potential water leakage or other plumbing problems.*
- Internal valve can be set up to close automatically; can also be closed remotely via the KOHLER Konnect app, or manually with a local switch or small screwdriver.
- Freeze warnings let you take action against frozen pipes to avoid costly damage.
- Box includes: H2Wise+ device and 12' (3657 mm) power cord.