Create an elegant, spa-like multi-outlet showering experience with the exposed thermostatic valve and control panel. Influenced by iconic design, the two-way system features an exposed thermostatic valve/control panel and handshower holder. The integrated thermostatic valve/control panel provides a built-in shelf storage and features intuitive push-button and dial controls. This valve kit was designed for use with a single-function rainhead, handshower, and hose (sold separately).
- Modern, simplistic exposed thermostatic valve serves as a hub for shower controls.
- Mechanically controlled thermostatic mixing valve maintains outlet temperature throughout shower experience.
- Control panel includes adjustable temperature dial with integrated adjustable high-temperature limit feature and shower outlet on/off buttons.
- When pressed once, shower outlet turns on and button pops out, becoming a knob for water flow adjustment.
- When pressed back in, water turns off and outlet button aligns with control plate surface; flow setting remains intact.
- 1/2" Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets and outlets.
- Requires a single-function rainhead, handshower, and hose (sold separately).