The KOHLER Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl is a revolutionary retrofit solution for replacing wall-mount toilets with floor-mount toilets. The Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl features an innovative adjustable-height connector that attaches to the existing wall carrier and outlet. It is designed to cover the current wall bowl footprint and requires no refinishing of wall or floor. This retrofit solution saves thousands of dollars in labor and material costs compared to a gut renovation and minimizes lost revenue due to an out-of-service room.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Siphon jet.
- 1.28 or 1.6 gpf (4.8 or 6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" (267 x 190 mm) water surface.
- Minimal design detail and partially concealed skirt for ease of cleaning.
- Easy-to-clean low-profile bolt caps.
- Bedpan lugs included.
- Pair with KOHLER flushometers and seats for a complete solution.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly