The Ironridge farmhouse kitchen sink features a sleek apron that brings a modern, clean-line aesthetic that will complement any kitchen space from farmhouse-traditional to contemporary. A large, single bowl accommodates large pots and pans, while the sloped bottom helps with draining and cleanup. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. A standard apron front makes it easy to install on 36" apron-front cabinetry. The Self-Trimming design requires only a simple rough cut, overlapping the cabinet face for beautiful results.
- Fits minimum 36" (914 mm) apron sink base cabinet.
- Single bowl.
- 9" (229 mm) depth provides generous workspace.
- Self-Trimming apron overlaps cabinet face for easy installation and beautiful results.
- Basin slopes toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes sink rack.
- Includes cutout template.
- No faucet holes; requires wall- or counter-mount faucet.