Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. The Aquifer Refine water filtration system with KOHLER Konnect voice-activation technology, effectively reduces contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine select pharmaceuticals, VOC's and more in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, Aquifer Refine uses three recyclable filters: two carbon block filters and an ultra-filter. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer Refine system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Three-stage purification system with KOHLER Konnect voice activation technology lets you know your water usage and filter life.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Ultra-filter membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- Reduces contaminants such as bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chorine, select pharmaceuticals, VOC's and more.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace (requires AC power outlet).
- Provides up to 792 gallons, or the equivalent of over 5,800 16.9 fl oz bottles of water (results may vary based on water pressure, temperature and incoming water quality).
- 0.65 gpm (2.46 lmin) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Includes three filter cartridges (K-21372, K-21373, K-21374).
- Recommended for use with beverage faucets, such as Wellspring.