Experience the gentle buildup of a warm summer rainstorm in your shower. The Rain Real overhead panel is designed with a water reservoir that relies on gravity to shape individual drops that replicate rainfall. When the reservoir fills, water spills into the remainder of the showerhead, covering over 775 nozzles, and raindrops begin to fall softly and slowly then grow in strength and speed until the shower feels, sounds, and looks like a warm summer rain. Push a button and the Deluge feature releases a reservoir of water in one powerful instant to simulate an energetic burst of heavy rain.
- 19"x19" panel contains 775 silicone concave nozzels and provides wide coverage area with easy-to-clean nozzles.
- Deluge function is actuated from center of panel with a diverter valve in manual showers or actuated directly with the DTV+ system.
- Deluge function delivers approximately 0.5 gallons of water in 8 seconds at the push of a button.
- Center of the panel is designed as a rain-free zone to keep user's face dry and encourage easy breathing.
- Can be configured with a manual valve system in coordination with the K-76746 Real Rain diverter valve or as part of the DTV+ digital showering system.
- 2.0 gpm (7.6 l/min) maximum flow rate.
- Mounts flush to the surface of a drop ceiling.