With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. The two-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comForteas well as a concealed trapway for a sleek look and easy cleaning. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power.
- Two-piece design.
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comForte/li>
- ComForteeight feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Vitreous china.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-80020 bowl.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.