Inspired by late 19th-century European architectural facades, the Interface design embellishes the front apron of the wide, single-basin Alcott kitchen sink. Revealing intricate patterning with oriental motifs, this fireclay basin makes an elegant and subtle addition to a full range of kitchen decors.
- Decorated with an intricately textured pattern.
- Fits minimum 27-inch apron sink base cabinet.
- Single bowl.
- 8" Basin depth.
- Integral apron front.
- Three oversized faucet holes with two oversized accessory holes to the right.
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories.
- Coordinates with other products with the Interlace design.
- Under-mount farmhouse.